- Pet’s Records
- Pet’s Health Record Book
- Patient Intake Form
- Owner’s ID
- Appointments are scheduled according to your pet’s needs and are required for the proper time allotment.
- Clients are expected to complete the online PATIENT INTAKE FORM prior to their visit.
- Verify you’ve completed your appointment checklist (see above).
- If you or your pet require special accommodations or if you pet is aggressive, this must communicated when scheduling your appointment.
- We ask clients to arrive 15 minutes early in order to complete the intake process and paperwork transfer.
- Please park at the rear of the building and call our office at 717-272-2453 upon arrival.
- All pets are required to be secured in a carrier or on a leash.
- There will be an office visit charge after 2 or more cancellations.
- We do not accept email or fax.
- We only accept hard copies of records.