- Clients are responsible for all veterinary care. Do not miss your scheduled vaccinations!
- Some vaccinations require a booster. All boosters are due between 3-4 weeks.
- All bloodwork and surgeries require 12 hour fasting (no food, however, water is allowed).
- Declaws require next day visit in order to remove bandages.
- If your pet has a medical emergency, please seek veterinary care immediately.
- Prescription foods and medications are available for pick up at the clinic by appointment only.
- Please remember that dog licenses are due January 1st and expire December 31st each year.
- Your pet’s Health Record Book will serve as proof of vaccinations.
- You must provide a written request for your copies of your pet’s records.